Garage Door Opener Repair & Installation
- Troubleshooting electric opener problems
- New installations & operator upgrades
- Opener limit switch & force adjustments
- Exterior access panel, keypad, or touch pad repair & replacement
- Hand-held Remote re-programming & deprogramming
- Vehicle remote programming
New Installations & Upgrades
The job of a garage door opener is a pretty thankless one. We tend to take our openers for granted, until the day comes when it stops working. When it’s time to replace your opener, we are able to help you find an opener that:
- Is compatible with the size and weight of your door
- Fits within the available headroom clearance
- Complies with all mandates set forth by national, state, & local regulatory agencies for consumer safety
- Gives you the level of security you’re looking for in an opener
Trouble Shooting & Repairing Electric Openers
As with most things nowadays, mechanical simplicity is being overshadowed by technological complexity. From a mechanical perspective, today’s modern operators are less complicated than they used to be. There are fewer moving parts within the opener, which are often run by a single motherboard (like the ones in your computer). Troubleshooting issues with an opener requires a complete understanding of how the components of a garage door system interact and what to look for when determining the cause of the issue. Our professional garage repair technicians have a lot of experience working with garage door operators and are able to find and fix almost any problem.
Why Anco Overhead Door?
At Anco Overhead Door, we hire and employ professionals. We train our technicians on service not sales and work on every brand of garage door opener. For your convenience and peace of mind, we’re dedicated to knowing as much as we can about our industry. When it comes to repairing garage door openers, our technicians are prepared to find and resolve the issue or issues quickly and at a reasonable price.